Collection of your Personal Information
Sage Audio may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. Sage Audio may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sage Audio. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sage Audio website.
Sage Audio encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Sage Audio so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Sage Audio is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Sage Audio website.
Use of your Personal Information
- Sage Audio collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Sage Audio may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Sage Audio and its affiliates. Sage Audio may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Sage Audio does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Sage Audio may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sage Audio, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Sage Audio may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Sage Audio, in order to determine what Sage Audio services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Sage Audio to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Sage Audio will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sage Audio or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sage Audio; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sage Audio, or the public.
The Sage Audio website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Sage Audio pages, or register with Sage Audio site or services, a cookie helps Sage Audio to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Sage Audio website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Sage Audio features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sage Audio services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Sage Audio secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
Sage Audio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Sage Audio Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Sage Audio account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR SAGE AUDIO ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect Facebook accounts through Facebook security settings. Users may delete their Sage Audio accounts by contacting us via email or telephone..
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Sage Audio by contacting us here:
- Web page: https://www.sageaudio.com/contact.php
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (615) 891-1826
Changes to this Statement
Sage Audio will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Sage Audio encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Sage Audio is protecting your information.
Sage Audio welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sage Audio has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sage Audio:
- Corrao Baird LLC
2 Music Circle South, ste 100B
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Telephone number: 615 891 1826
Effective as of February 01, 2016